Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Bond Story Kit ~ Better Together

Hello Hello!  As I promised yesterday, here is the coordinating pocket page that goes with the 12x12 layout I posted yesterday.  I just adore the Ali Edwards Bond Story Kit and Story Stamp Set.  The possibilities with both are ENDLESS!   



Every single supply that I used on this page is from the Bond Story Kit and Bond Story Stamp set, except the ink colors.  Gotta LOVE that!!!   For my page, I collected four photos of Stephanie and I from our travels & activities together.  I can't believe we have only known each other for 4 1/2 years ~ we sure have lived a lot of experiences together in such a short time.




See you tomorrow ~ have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs