Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Bond Story Kit ~ You + Me

Good Morning Peeps!  My layout today features the current Ali Edwards Story Kit Bond & while I love all of these kits, this one is probably my favorite!  There are so many ways you can go with this kit and so many stories to tell.  My story today is about the bond I share with my sweet friend Stephanie ~ I seriously couldn't ask for a better friend. 



For the background paper, I used patterns from the Felicity Jane London kit & added the chipboard pieces from the Story Kit.  I typed my journaling on the computer and trimmed them in strips to add under the photo.

This photo was taken in on the first vacation our families took together for Spring Break 2013.  It's still one of my favorite photos of us.


I have a second coordinating layout about our friendship using the Bond kit, but I'll share that one tomorrow.  ;)

Have a Wonderful Day!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs