Friday, March 3, 2017

Felicity Jane Kit ~ Be Happy, One Day at a Time

Woohooo ~ It's FRIDAY!!!  I'm super excited today because my sweet girl is coming home today for spring break!!   The other day I started using the Felicity Jane London Kit & I just love it.  I made two 12x12 layouts and my pages went together so quickly.



My page today features a picture of my daughter that I took last summer in Alaska.  It's a little dark in this page photo, but it's much lighter in real life.   All of the supplies for this page were from the London Kit, except for the black enamel dots, the black cardstock and the white paper doily.



Here are some details on how I made my page:
  • I began my page with the 3" strip of floral paper and I trimmed the word strip from one of the other sheets of pattern paper.  Each piece of paper has a decorative strip along one edge that works perfectly for 12x12 layouts or even pocket pages.  I used the black/white polka-dot washi tape so they would have a nice clean edge.   
  • The black/white gingham heart was from the cut apart sticker sheet & the "my favorite" banner and seafoam green heart circle were both from the downloadable cut-apart file.
  • The "Hello Lovely" tag was actually part of the packaging of the kit, but I saved it to use.  I used a seafoam green marker to color in the leaves and added a bit of the washi tape at the top of the tag.  Then I added some gingham ribbon at the top.  
  • The date tab is from the cut-apart sticker sheet & I used the Becky Higgins date stamp.
  • For the rest of the sentiment, I used the chipboard alphabet letters along with the "happy" chipboard and seafoam green arrows.  Then I finished the grouping with a white enamel heart.
  • I added the "one day at a time" stamped sentiment with white ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
I'm thrilled with how my page turned out and excited to use more from this beautiful Felicity Jane kit.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs