Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Felicity Jane London Kit ~ Silly Pup!

We love having a golden retriever in the house... we've had 3 during our married life ~ Jessica, Kayla & Jazmine {Jazz}.  We love this breed of do because they are so sweet and they have been such great family pets.  The first few years of having a pup is a challenge, but fun too.  We have lots of puppy stories.  But when that puppy grows up to be an older lady... you don't really expect the antics to continue.   Except if you have Jazz... you just have to smile at that girl ~ and take a picture.  How can anyone resist that dirt covered face?


I cracked open my Felicity Jane London Kit for the first time and let me tell you, I LOVE these products!  OMW ~ such gorgeous quality and the pattern papers are amazing.    I used this kit for everything on my layout, except for the black enamel dots, a small piece of black/white twine, and the date stamp.



Here are a few of my thoughts about the kit:
  • Every single item in the kit is Exclusive to Felicity Jane... you can't find any of it in stores.  I love that!
  • Each double sided piece of pattern paper has a strip at the bottom that can be trimmed off and used on your projects.  I love that little extra detail.  The double sided papers are a nice heavy weight and the designs are not busy at all.  STUNNING!  There is even one sheet of cut apart Project Life cards with a pretty pattern on the opposite side.   I may just have to buy the paper add-on kit because the papers are that gorgeous!!
  • There is a cut-apart sticker sheet (above I used the tag, banner, date tab, "laugh" circle) that provide a nice grouping of extra embellishments. I kind of wish they were already cut; however, I did customize a few with punches and dies, so I did like that I could customize them to fit my needs. 
  • The chipboard embellishments are sturdy and the colors match perfectly.  I wished there we a few more pieces... but then I always do ;)   There is also sheet of labels & I used one behind the chipboard "smile".
  • With the subscription, you can download a cut apart PDF with additional designs.  I didn't use any on this layout, but I did for another one.
  • There is also a full size acrylic stamp set with each kit with very usable images and words/phrases.  I didn't use any on this layout, but did on the next one. 
  • This particular kit included the awesome chipboard alphabet, a full roll of washi tape & a sheet of enamel hearts and stars (5 of each).  They change up some of the embellishments each month, but it appears you always get a chipboard alphabet.  
In my opinion, this kit is a keeper!  I love it and after completing two full layouts, I still have tons of products to use for future projects and the fabulous stamp set.  My layouts went together very quickly because I was so inspired by the products.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs