Friday, March 24, 2017

Felicity Jane ~ Prom-posal

Woohoo!  Welcome back and it's FRIDAY!  Yesterday I shared my Felicity Jane London Kill-A-Kit post where I used all my left over supplies to make 24 Project Life cards.  Well today, I have a page to share using several of the cards.  


Asking someone to prom {or getting asked} isn't as simple as it used to be.  Apparently it's a bit deal these days AND it requires some thought and creativity.  My son recently asked his girlfriend to prom on a walk through the woods at a local park with a series of bright colored envelopes hanging from the bushes & trees.  He did a great job... and she said YES!



Here are the cards I posted yesterday... I didn't use the middle row on this page.




Have a Wonderful Weekend!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs