Thursday, March 16, 2017

Project 52 ~ Week #10

Hello Friends!  Today I have another page from my Project 52 Album.  Last week, my daughter was home for Spring Break and we had the opportunity to spend time together shopping, laughing, baking, and watching movies/TV shows.  So this week was a little more "Megan Focused"  :)


During the week, she also had several appointments, which isn't a very fun way to spend your break, but necessary nonetheless.  I've been taking the Project Life Story Class from Ali Edwards (which is awesome, by the way) and felt encouraged to dive into a more indepth story this week about one of her doctor appointments.   I'm glad to have the facts, thoughts and feelings written down since that was a focus this week.

Enjoy Your Day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs