Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Project 52 ~ Week #11

It's Wednesday and I have a new Project 52 page to share.  Right now this is the only project I am doing in the Project Life App on my tablet.  I enjoy scrapbooking in a variety of ways, but I'm pretty sure I won't switch completely to the PL App for scrapbooking because I enjoy working with physical products too much.

For my page this week, my daughter was heading back to college after her Spring Break and I spent lots of time cleaning out and reorganizing my craft studio.  It was wonderful to de-stash, re-organize and donate stuff. Since I've switched from cardmaking back to scrapbooking 100% of the time, I wanted to get my scrapbook supplies within easy reach and find new homes for my subscription kits!


For this page, I used the September Skies kit... I love how many different looks/styles come in some of the bigger kits.  For example, look at this page that I made back in week #02 with the same kit... it's completely different.


Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs