Monday, May 15, 2017

Week in the Life ~ Day #5 Thursday

Welcome to a new week and more pages from my WITL project.  As I mentioned on previous days, I purchased the Ali Edwards Week in the Life Kit {WITL}.  In addition to the kit, I also used supplies from the monthly Ali Edwards Story Kits & Story Sets, additional Ali Edwards stamp setsAli Edwards WITL digital templates, and stamps & project life cards from Studio Calico.  

Today I have Thursday's pages to share and I begin with one of the layered templates that I put over my 6x8 photograph.  I used this year's Ali Edwards template package and used Photoshop Elements to add the text under the date.


The next page is the Thursday divider.


I used a 3"x 8" page protector for my daily journaling.  The box at the top is from the Digital kit called Daily Story Boxes.  Once printed and trimmed, I took a Stampin' Up marker (Poppy) and added some color to the box.


The "T" is from the 2015 December Daily Kit & the little piece of pizza is from the Eat Story Kit.


I mixed in several cards from various Story Kits and Studio Calico kits throughout my album.



I did a done of handwriting in this project... which isn't usually my thing.



I love this story about watching Jeopardy with Matt.



A final page using one of the AE digital layered templates.  
This was my view walking up the stairs one afternoon.



Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs