Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Week in the Life ~ Day #6 Friday

Hi Friends!  Just a few more days of WITL posts.  I used the Ali Edwards Week in the Life Kit {WITL}along with products from the monthly Ali Edwards Story Kits & Story Sets, additional Ali Edwards stamp setsAli Edwards WITL digital templates, and stamps & project life cards from Studio Calico.  
Today I have Thursday's pages to share and I begin with one of the layered templates that I put over my 6x8 photograph.  
I used this year's Ali Edwards template package and used Photoshop Elements to add the text under the date.



My set up is the same for each day ~ the transparent divider.



My 3x8 journaling page protector



My daily summary card and big chipboard letter.
I also used one of the layered templates for my morning photo story page.



This is another layered template.


Cards from the WITL Kit & Studio Calico





Sometimes Friday's call for a sweet treat... just because.



Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs