Monday, September 4, 2017

Project 52 ~ Week #34

Hello Friends!  This page has been done for over a week & I thought I posted it already.  Then I looked and realized it was just sitting here ready to be typed up ~ oops!  My routine has been a bit off this week because my sweet pup had to have surgery last week for a torn ACL.  This is her second one in 16 months... poor baby!  This injury and surgery requires a lot of special care and months of rehab.  The good news is, she is doing very well... so I've very thankful for that!

The top two card on this page are from the Jade Kit and the "Not the Best Day" card is from the Project 52 Fresh Edition, both from the Project Life App.

Thanks for hanging in there with me on my blog.  I'm trying to carve out more time to work on my albums, but it's been hard.  However, on the flipside, I'm that totally involved parent for my son's senior year and having my daughter home for the summer.  So... no regrets there!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs