Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Project 52 ~ Week #44

I know you aren't going to be surprised by another Marching Band page; however, this week I have a REALLY good excuse.  Last Saturday was State Finals & the Concord Marching Minutemen made it!  Our band has been in Class B for the last 30+ years and have made it to State Finals all but one year.  This year, it was our first year in Class A because our school population went up and many in the marching band community didn't think we would make it to finals!  Well we did & we placed 5th!!!  It was a very exciting week of activities and then Finals on Saturday!  

For my page, I used cards & overlays from the Confetti Edition Kits and I also added a few Just Add Color Overlays to the photos.


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs