Monday, February 12, 2018

Ali Edwards Story Kit ~ Celebrate Together

Hello Friends!  I've been working like crazy to get my son's junior year band album done so I can get started on senior year.  Well ... GUESS WHAT?  Over the weekend I finished his last few pages.  I'm super excited!!  I do a full album (like 100 layouts) for each school year.  I stated this madness when my daughter was a freshman and I'm determined to finish before my son graduates ~ that is a total of 8 super full albums!  

Today it was actually sunny outside, so I took some pictures using natural light. To be honest, I'm not really sure it is any better then the light box I have set up in my basement.  These pocket pages are incredibly time consuming to photograph, so I'm not even going to try taking photos in the light box to see if they are better.

So anyway.... I wanted to share a few pages I made using the Ali Edwards Story Kit called For the Love.  It is a fun kit with lots of great journaling cards and embellishments.   I also added some coordinating supplies from older Story Kits here and there.




I love having the digital versions of the Story Kits because I can add my journaling in Photoshop Elements and then print them out like I did on the top left card on the page below.


Have A Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs